We’re committed to meeting accessibility guidelines and making this website accessible for all users.
We are continually making improvements to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines supplied by the World Wide Web Consortium.
This website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a target screen size of 1024 by 768 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Chrome 47.0 (and above)
- Firefox 44.0 (and above)
- Internet Explorer 10 (and above)
- Safari OSX (v.10.8 and above)
- iPhone 5 and above with Safari
- Samsung S4 with Chrome
- iPad 4 with Safari
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with Chrome
Get Adobe PDF Reader
Find out more about Adobe PDFs and accessibility
Online tool for converting PDFs to HTML
Colours and contrast
To aid readability, we have tried to ensure a good level of contrast between text and background colours. On certain browsers you can override our design and use your own preferred colour scheme. Consult your browser's help pages for instructions on how to change background and font colours.
Accessibility and technologies
Where necessary, code will be implemented to allow the website to degrade gracefully so that the site is still usable. These instances will occur if certain technologies or presentation elements - such as CSS or images - are unavailable within the user’s browser.
We have avoided the use of Flash and Silverlight to increase mobile compatibility.