The five books in the Password series help students advance their reading skills and build a vocabulary of 2,000 high-frequency words and phrases.
Now in a third edition with a fresh four-color design, Password’s theme-based units include an updated mix of non-fiction readings and skill-development activities for reading, writing, and critical thinking. The series continues to feature vocabulary work that helps students understand, remember, and use the target words and phrases to build a solid foundation for both academic and career success.
- Engaging new readings require and reward close reading
- Expanded array of exercises to enhance skills and help students better understand vocabulary and topics
- New critical thinking questions in each chapter add depth to discussions and provide students with valuable cognitive skills
- New Learning Outcomes let students know the goals of each chapter and what their learning experience will be
- New Essential Online Resources contain audio recordings, bonus activities, and the Teacher’s Manual with unit tests, expansive answer keys, and prompts for quick oral vocabulary reviews