Company’s Digital Solutions for Personalizing Learning Recognized by Educator JudgesNEW YORK – April 3, 2014 – For the fifth consecutive year, Pearson leads the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE Awards for Education with 18 finalists. The diverse array of K-20 programs honored includes proven digital technology solutions for schools, colleges and universities that transform outcomes for all learners.
Established in 1986, the CODiE Awards celebrate outstanding achievement across the software, digital information and education technology industries. This year, nominated ed-tech products underwent an intensive review by educator judges from around the world.
From online and project-centered learning to student information systems and professional development for educators, Pearson’s finalists illustrate the company’s commitment to providing innovative solutions that support personalized learning. The 2014 finalists are:
- Connections Education – Best Education Cloud-based Solution
- Connexus – Best K-12 Course or Learning Management Solution
- CourseConnect – Best Postsecondary Learning Solution
- CourseConnect – Best Social Sciences Instructional Solution
- EQUELLA – Best Campus Academic Management Solutions
- EQUELLA – Best Postsecondary Enterprise Solution
- MyMathLab with Adaptive Study Plan – Best Mathematics Instructional Solution
- MyStudentSuccessLab – Best Project-Centered Learning Solution
- MyStudentSuccessLab – Best Use of Video to Support Student Learning
- OpenClass – Best Professional Learning Solution for Education
- OpenClass – Collaborative Social Media Solution for Educators
- Pearson Writer – Best Postsecondary Learning Solution
- PowerSchool – Best K-12 Enterprise Solution
- Propero – Best Postsecondary Personalized Learning Solution
- Schoolnet – Best K-12 Enterprise Solution
- Schoolnet EDS – Best Professional Learning Solution for Education
- WriteToLearn – Best Student Assessment Solution
- Writing Coach © 2012 iBooks for Grades 9 and 10 – Best Reading/English/ELL Instructional Solution
Pearson is the world’s leading learning company, with 40,000 employees in more than 80 countries working to help people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives through learning. For more information about Pearson, visit http://www.pearson.com.
Stacy Skelly, stacy.skelly(at)pearson(dot)com, or (800) 745-8489