How do I get access to Instructor Resources?
The best place to find the Instructor Resources related to this title is at https://www.pearson.com/en-ca.html. Click here for a short video that provides instructions on where to find them.
To safeguard your courses and crack down on exam cheating, Pearson is adding protections for instructor resource files like Test Banks and lecture slides. These download limits, as well as discipline category restrictions.
If you have not yet logged in to Pearson.com and selected or need to change your Resource Categories, see the steps below for detailed instructions. You can change these categories by going to your resources categories and selecting edit.
How to select and edit categories in Account Settings
- Go to https://www.pearson.com/en-ca.html
- Click “Sign in” on the upper right-hand corner
- Sign in with your Pearson username and Password. New users, please click to create an account. New users may be asked for additional information to verify they are an educator.
- Once logged in, you will see your initials in a circle in the upper right-hand corner – click on that icon which will reveal a dropdown menu
- Within your account dropdown menu, Click on Account Details
- On your account details page, scroll down and find Your Resource Categories
- Click Add a Subject, a pop-up will appear
- In the Add a Subject pop-up, use the dropdown menu to select the subject
- When a subject is selected, categories will appear. Select a category (or categories) and save. You can change these categories by going to your resources categories and selecting edit.