Market and job growth has led to new educational opportunities in these six rising industries.
- Wine and beer: With more options for self-education, winemaking and brewing have become more accessible careers.
- Social media: There’s a rising demand for specialists who know how to leverage social platforms as marketing tools.
- eSports: The number and types of eSports jobs available have more than doubled in the past year.
- Online education: As more education is being done online, there’s a greater need for teachers, designers, and administrators who can innovate the ways in which learning is delivered.
- Cyber security: The unemployment rate for cyber security professionals has been 0% since 2016.
- Environmental science: Those interested in making an impact will find career options in government, the private sector, and academia.
Stay tuned for our updated ebook coming soon, featuring more careers and the impact of sustainable business practices.