A clear and comprehensive introduction to Statistics with step by step guidance on using SPSS to carry out statistical analysis. Understanding Statistics in Psychology with SPSS 8th edition is geared towards helping students to properly understand statistical techniques so gaining the confidence to apply them with the help of SPSS.
· Comprehensive and practical coverage of statistics with step by step guidance of how to use SPSS to use SPSS to analyse data
· Suitable for use with all versions of SPSS
· Examples from a wide range of real psychological studies illustrate how statistical techniques are used in practice
· Includes clear and detailed guidance on choosing tests, interpreting findings and reporting and writing up research
· Student focused pedagogical approach including
o Key concept boxes detailing important terms
o Focus on sections exploring complex topics in greater depth
o Explaining statistics sections clarify important statistical concepts.