MyEnglishLab is available with wide variety of coursebooks from Pearson. Each coursebook has its own, individual MyEnglishLab.
It's an online homework or self-study tool that contains a bank of exercises to support the material that is covered in each lesson. Teachers assign exercises and students complete them on their PCs, iPads or tablets, at school or at home.
The exercises are graded automatically and teachers receive a very helpful analysis of their students’ engagement and progress.
You not only see the individual grades and how long it took your students to complete their work, but also which exercises the students found most and least difficult. This flexible system is perfect for students who need to work independently and for teachers who have limited contact hours with their students.
With MyEnglishLab you:
- get better students' results
- get more students' support
- get more time for your students.
1. Teacher deliver their lesson and assign self-study work on MyEnglishLab.
2. Students complete assigned exercises, get instant grades which is also sent to their teachers.
3. Feedback from MyEnglishLab helps teachers with a preparation for the next lesson.