Classroom Assessment: What Teachers Need to Know, 9th edition
Published by Pearson (July 22nd 2019) - Copyright © 2020
What’s included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook that helps you keep learning — no matter where life takes you.
Study anytime, anywhere
Add notes and highlights
Search by keyword or page number
Renew your access
With clarity and wit, Classroom Assessment helps pre- and in-service teachers learn how to create and use classroom assessments to make a difference in student learning.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
- Why Do Teachers Need to Know About Assessment?
- Deciding What to Assess
- Reliability of Assessment
- Selected-Response Tests
- Constructed-Response Tests
- Performance Assessment
- Portfolio Assessment
- Affective Assessment
- Improving Teacher-Developed Assessments
- Formative Assessment
- Making Sense Out of Standardized Test Scores
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Test-Preparation Practices
- The Evaluation of Instruction
- Assessment-Based Grading
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material