Electric Circuits, 11th edition
Published by Pearson (June 29th 2018) - Copyright © 2019
You'll get a bound printed text.
The fundamental goals of the best-selling Electric Circuits remain unchanged. The 11th Edition continues to motivate students to build new ideas based on concepts previously presented, to develop problem-solving skills that rely on a solid conceptual foundation, and to introduce realistic engineering experiences that challenge students to develop the insights of a practicing engineer. The 11th Edition represents the most extensive revision since the 5th Edition with every sentence, paragraph, subsection, and chapter examined and oftentimes rewritten to improve clarity, readability, and pedagogy — without sacrificing the breadth and depth of coverage that Electric Circuits is known for. Dr. Susan Riedel draws on her classroom experience to introduce the Analysis Methods feature, which gives students a step-by-step problem-solving approach.
Features and benefits
Mastering gives you the tools you need to learn — and to get a better grade.
- Personalized study tools: Show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback: On assignments and quizzes — and assistance with each problem if you need it — helps you get unstuck.
- The mobile eText: Lets you learn on your terms, wherever you are.
Table of contents
- Circuit Variables
- Circuit Elements
- Simple Resistive Circuits
- Techniques of Circuit Analysis
- The Operational Amplifier
- Inductance, Capacitance, and Mutual Inductance
- Response of First-Order RL and RC Circuits
- Natural and Step Responses of RLC Circuits
- Sinusoidal Steady-State Analysis
- Sinusoidal Steady-State Power Calculations
- Balanced Three-Phase Circuits
- Introduction to the Laplace Transform
- The Laplace Transform in Circuit Analysis
- Introduction to Frequency Selective Circuits
- Active Filter Circuits
- Fourier Series
- The Fourier Transform
- Two-Port Circuits
Appendix A The Solution of Linear Simultaneous Equations
Appendix B Complex Numbers
Appendix C More on Magnetically Coupled Coils and Ideal Transformers
Appendix D The Decibel
Appendix E Bode Diagrams
Appendix F An Abbreviated Table of Trigonometric Identities
Appendix G An Abbreviated Table of Integrals
Appendix H Common Standard Component Values
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material