Published byPearson (May 11th 2018) - Copyright © 2019
A digital platform that offers help when and where you need it, lets you focus your study time, and provides practical learning experiences. To register, you’ll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
A collection of materials so you have everything you need for your course.
NOTE: This edition features the same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Student Value Editions also offer a great value; this format costs significantly less than a new textbook. Before purchasing, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. For Student Value Editions that include MyLab™ or Mastering™, several versions may exist for each title -- including customized versions for individual schools -- and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a Course ID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms.
For courses in introductory financial accounting.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
Understanding financial accounting as the language of business
Once students see that accounting is the language of business, they are well on their way to academic and professional success. Financial Accounting translates the essentials of accounting to students so they understand why and when financially sound decisions are made in business today. The 5th Edition uses real-world examples from Bold City Brewery and other businesses that students encounter in their everyday lives, making the material relevant and giving students more of those “I get it” moments.
Personalize learning with MyLab Accounting
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134833171 / 9780134833170 Financial Accounting, Student Value Edition Plus MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134728521 / 9780134728520 Financial Accounting, Student Value Edition
- 0134728882 / 9780134728889 MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Financial Accounting
Table of contents
1. Business, Accounting, and You
2. Analyzing and Recording Business Transactions
3. Adjusting and Closing Entries
4. Accounting for a Merchandising Business
6. The Challenges of Accounting: Standards, Internal Control, Audits, Fraud, and Ethics
7. Cash and Receivables
8. Long-Term and Other Assets
9. Current Liabilities and Long-Term Debt
10. Corporations: Paid-In Capital and Retained Earnings
11. The Statement of Cash Flows
12. Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A: Columbia Sportswear Company Annual Report 2016 to Shareholders
Appendix B: Time Value of Money -- Future and Present Value Concepts
Appendix C: FASB Update -- Revenue Recognition
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material