Poptropica English World
Poptropica English World is a safe, engaging and highly-motivating game where pupils meet the characters from the Pupil Book plus a host of other exciting characters and follow them on an adventure.
Pupil's will engage in safe "closed-chat" dialogues with the characters they meet and will practice target language from the units. They will also follow instructions to help them solve puzzles and learn supplementary language along the way.
The Access Codes, that can be found in the Pupil Book and Teacher Book, give pupils access to the Poptropica English World on Pearson English Portal.
How can you access Poptropica English World? You can access the game in two ways:
- Through the Pearson English Portal for PC or Mac - Access Poptropica English or Poptropica English Islands on the Pearson English Portal (PEP) can access the game as a downloadable file directly from your dashboard in PEP. It can then be installed locally on a PC or Mac laptop or desktop computer.
- Through an app for mobile - Access the game through the Poptropica English Island Adventure Game Android and iOS apps.
- The Island Adventure Game gives pupils an interactive online experience where they learn through play and absorb English without even realising it!
- A highly visual performance overview encourages them to evaluate and direct their learning.
- Manage classes and view performance with a click of a button
- Presentation tool for Interactive Whiteboard with all core content organised into lessons
- Assignable homework activities
- An at-a-glance overview of the child's progress by logging into your child's account