A World of Fiction
Expanded for high-intermediate readers, A World of Fiction series now features 32 unabridged stories ideal for literary analysis, language practice, and lively cross-cultural discussion.
Both books in the series help students sharpen their reading, vocabulary, grammar, and writing skills as they discover the pleasure and reward of reading fiction.
- Reading selections represent a variety of themes, literary styles, and cultural settings to stimulate student conversation and debate.
- Extended Vocabulary in Context sections cover idioms, phrasal verbs, and many other areas of vocabulary enrichment.
- Writing activities include both expository and creative assignments in which students are led to incorporate the language skills featured in the chapter.
- Expanded critical thinking sections encourage students to analyze stories and connect them to their own experience.
- Authors: Sybil Marcus, Daniel Berman
- Subject: Reading
- Level: From High-Intermediate to Advanced