Is it for me?
Pinpoint Maths provides focused activities and resources to address specific needs in primary maths, including problem solving and reasoning, and times tables.
- No more searching for activities one by one – find everything you need in one place.
- The easy-to-use resources are perfect for focusing in on core skills without hours of planning, and activities are carefully differentiated so they don’t need adjusting to suit your class.
- Uses a simple three‑level approach - Towards, Securing, Deeper - to ensure every child is appropriately challenged, giving an entry point to a specific topic or concept, and building to Age‑Related Expectations and beyond, with opportunities to take the learning to greater depth.
- Problem Solving and Reasoning Challenge Cards offer rich problem solving challenges, exploring maths concepts in greater depth and encouraging independent work.
- Engaging activities and Times Tables Detectives Practice Books teach, practise and assess times tables, consolidate understanding and take children to greater depth, to ensure success in the Year 4 Multiplication Tables Check.
- Maths Word Problems check children can applymaths knowledge to solve problems in context, as well as calculating.