Is it for me?
These resources are designed for anyone following the latest Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) French, teachers and learners, who want the best preparation for exam success and progression to A Level, International A Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma and BTEC.
- Specifically developed for international learners, with appropriate international content.
- These resources are based on the successful Studio, Viva! and Stimmt courses, with a structured approach to grammar and vocabulary which supports independent language use.
- Cultural content that motivates and brings languages to life.
- Thorough exam preparation, practice and revision sections for every module include questions in the format of the assessments in the exam.
- Extra focus on the grammar task in the International GCSE exam, and plenty of ‘Exam Hints’ throughout support students indeveloping their exam technique.
- Each Student Book provides 3-year access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student’s Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- The accompanying Online Teacher Resource Packs (TRPs) are an online, annual subscription containing material such as lesson plans and extra exam practice to support your planning and teaching and save you valuable time.
- For the globally recognised 9–1 grading scale which allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.