Is it for me?
Written by experienced IB teachers and examiners, this comprehensive 2nd Edition textbook and eBook cover all eight topics from the 2015 IB Diploma Environmental Systems and Societies course. It includes advice on Internal Assessment, the Extended Essay, and links to Theory of Knowledge to help students to prepare thoroughly and methodically for their exams.
- Detailed diagrams and photographs help to explain key concepts.
- Practice questions from past examination papers to help with exam preparation.
- Clear links to Theory of Knowledge throughout.
- Approaches to Learning (ATL) skills are addressed in Challenge Yourself boxes and online worksheets.
- Significant ideas, big questions, and key concepts signposted throughout.