Is it for me?
Our International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Physics textbook and enhanced eBook feature exam guidance, everyday use and industry examples to highlight relevance and context,and make clear links to the Learner Profile and IB core values.
- Follows the structure of the 2014 Physics guide, focusing on the Essential Ideas, Understanding, and Applications & Skills for complete syllabus-matching.
- Nature of Science and Theory of Knowledge boxes embed core considerations and promote concept-based learning.
- Everyday examples and brief descriptions of related industries highlight relevance and context.
- Challenge Yourself activities for differentiation, with support for laboratory work throughout.
- Exam-style assessment opportunities from real past papers, with hints for success, and guidance on how to avoid common pitfalls.