Is it for me?
Co-published with the IB to fully align with the new 2023 Chemistry Subject Guide for first assessments in 2025, with separate Standard Level and Higher Level print and digital student books to ensure that every student has the right content for their learning journey, at the right time.
- New and updated material with new and improved versions of familiar features, including Nature of science, global applications, skills, TOK, key fact and Challenge yourself boxes that signpost and extend key learning points and contexts.
- Conceptual approach offers a flexible route through the syllabus, with topics linked to increase depth of understanding.
- Separate Standard Level and Higher Level books offer flexibility and ensure that every student covers the right content.
- Plain language with scientific terms highlighted in bold and explained.
- Internal and external assessment support, with exercises and exam-style practice questions for revision and worked examples with solutions.
- eBook resources including auto-marked quizzes, lab worksheets and activities.
- TOK and skills integrated throughout, as well as in dedicated chapters.
- Reviewed by the IB’s subject matter experts and written by expert IB teachers, examiners and curriculum specialists to follow the first teaching development schedule.