As real as possible
Business Partner builds on a task-based approach, which incorporates presentation and practice with lots of communicative pair-work and group tasks and projects.
Business Partner offers your students Business Workshops case-studies. As they work on these projects, your students will be challenged to put themselves in realistic professional situations and use specific language in particular contexts to solve business problems. They will be encouraged to collaborate with their fellow students. As a result, your students will be able to use previously-learned material in new and concrete situations. This makes Business Partner a great choice if you’re looking for a new course that activates language-use in the classroom in a way that is meaningful to students.
- Features new, up-to-date content
- Is supported by authentic material in the form of videos and texts
- Develops English-language skills and grammar in a realistic business context
- Focuses on developing communication skills with the help of a video-based programme
- Includes Business Skills lessons for topics such as presentations, negotiations and relationship building
- Takes a modular approach for more flexibility and personalisation
- Includes business writing practice in every unit
- Encourages collaboration through Business Workshop case studies
- Includes mock tests for the BEC exams
- Provides additional online practice on MyEnglishLab