Choices is excellent preparation for using the language in a real life situation as well as for studying in an international environment.
The course promotes critical thinking and collaboration, which are key 21st-century skills. Each lesson ends with ‘Your Choice’ or ‘Grammar Alive’ activities, guided language tasks that allow students to practise the vocabulary and grammar they’ve learned. In addition, the course offers two workshops, the Speaking Workshop and the Writing Workshop: guided tasks that focus on specific skills and ensure that your students are sufficiently challenged.
The authentic video material is a great way to deliver input; clips from the BBC and Channel 4 motivate your students and create a fun learning environment. This material is used to ensure that your students learn about a wide range of topics. Choices isn’t a typical language course, as it covers educational topics from technology, science and more. This means that your students will reach a high level of English when using Choices.
- Helps develop a high level of English
- Contains high-quality material and challenging assignments
- Teaches and encourages critical thinking
- Pays attention to learning strategies
- Develops communication skills from the first lesson
- Includes cross-curricular themes, literature and culture classes