Live Beat has a clear structure and achievable tasks, supported by a variety of multimedia content. It’s a well-structured course that encourages your students to communicate.
Each lesson ends with exercises to ensure your students get enough practice. Each D lesson brings together the language learnt in the A, B and C lessons in the form of a project. This project combines skills such as Listening & Speaking or Reading & Speaking. Each of the projects also involves writing. Combining these skills in the tasks is a great way to get your students to use the newly learnt language in a new context. In this way, Live Beat increases students’ confidence in every area of language.
Best features of Live Beat:
- Motivating, with a firm focus on the student
- Functional language
- Helps develop 21st-century skills
- Allows students to set and achieve realistic goals
- Encourages independent learning
- Includes cross-curricular themes
- Emphasis on oral and written skills