The Core Text
- An integrated curriculum promotes employability and academic readiness goals of the English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS) and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
- Vibrant illustrations depict an array of occupations and workplace settings.
- An active conversational approach gives students “soft-skills” practice with functional contextualized workplace communication.
- Critical thinking and personalization questions promote discussions about workplace values and expectations, problem-solving, and personal experiences.
- Skills Checks provide built-in review practice in each unit.
- Tech Tasks develop students’ digital information skills.
- A complete audio program and answer key allow students to study independently at their own pace.