To meet the WIOA technology requirements, Future incorporates multimedia tools and technologies to help learners develop their visual and digital literacies. Our online and mobile tools offer flexible solutions for classroom instruction, blended and distance learning, and practice on the go.
An easy to use online learning management system, MyEnglishLab invites students to take an active role in their learning by applying their new skills in online interactive activities and assessments. MyEnglishLab is an excellent tool for individualizing instruction and blended or distance learning.
MyEnglishLab provides students with:
- Grammar Coach Videos for every unit with multiple interactive activities and instant feedback
- Focused listening activities with multiple opportunities for students to hone their listening skills
Speaking and pronunciation activities with listen, record, and compare features
- Reading and writing for college and career readiness activities for additional reading and writing practice
- Workplace, life, and community skills activities for additional practice in work, life, and civics skills
- Vocabulary practice with flashcards, games, and interactive activities
- Digital literacy videos and activities for new users
- Transition to Work interactive activities
MyEnglishLab provides teachers with:
- CASAS Prep Tests: Two listening tests and a reading test for extra practice with CASAS competency correlations charts for every test item
- Resources for lesson planning and implementation
- Tools for viewing student scores and monitoring student progress
- Student data to determine steps for remediation and support