Use this digital tool to complement the program’s dynamic conversational approach. The eText supports students’ independent practice for self-paced learning.
- Pages of the Student Book, with the complete audio program in embedded links, provide conversation, listening, pronunciation, reading, and Gazette practice
- Notes and Bookmark tools enable students to add, receive and share notes, and bookmark pages to revisit them later
- FunZone activities, games, videos, music, and animations reinforce each unit’s objectives:
- Vocabulary flashcards
- Skill building activities for vocabulary, grammar, reading, and life skills
- GrammarToons animations with activities
- GrammarRaps, GrammarSongs, and video segments with activities (Levels 1 and 2 only)