Components & ISBNs
The Students' Book has a motivating DVD spread at the end of every unit.
Based on authentic clips from the BBC's rich archive, these lessons are designed to consolidate language and act as a springboard for further speaking and writing tasks.
- Twelve units with 90 to 120 hours of teaching material.
- Comprehensive Language Bank with detailed
explanations and extra practice.
- Photo bank to expand vocabulary
- Audio and video scripts
- Refreshed with new visuals and texts, including
content from the BBC and other sources.
- A revised vocabulary syllabus with more recycling of language.
- Clear signposting on the page to make teaching and learning easier.
- Audio material for use in class
- DVD content (BBC clips and interview)
The comprehensive Teacher's Book contains detailed notes and extra materials - everything teachers need to make the most of the course.
- Teacher’s notes for every unit with warmers, fillers,
alternative suggestions, culture notes and answer keys.
- Generic teaching tips on useful areas such as grammar, lexis, pronunciation, using video etc.
- Photocopiable grammar, vocabulary and functional
language worksheets for every unit.
- Class audio and video scripts.
- Unit and achievement tests.
- Mid and end of course tests.
- Test audio, audio scripts and answer keys.