Activity Resource Book
The Activity Resource Book includes everything you need to to teach young learners with short attention spans and limited motor skills.
- 2 Photocopiable activity sheets per main topic provide a great solution to mixed ability classes! One sheet is for lower level learners and the other for higher level learners.
- An activity ideas bank provides a variety of teaching and activity ideas for the picture dictionary that will help keep young learners with short attention spans interested.
- Illustrated songs & chants action sheets give clear, step-by-step instructions on how to effectively teach and use each song and chant.
- Photocopiable flashcards for every word in the picture dictionary are great for vocabulary practice.
- A sample lesson plan gives teachers a basic outline for a typical lesson with the picture dictionary.
The Audio CD included with the Longman Young Children's Picture Dictionary contains the vocabulary, dialogs and songs & chants. Written by Carolyn Graham the 29 wonderful and stimulating songs and chants provide fun and motivating listening, intonation and rhythm practice and add variety to the class. Young children love singing and doing actions to songs and the Activity Resource Book provides illustrated actions sheets for every song and chant.