My Disney Stars and Friends is a new pre-primary course for children aged 3-5.
The course brings together the magic of Disney and the rigor of Pearson educational content to give learners a fun and motivating start to language-learning.
What makes My Disney Stars and Friends special?
- the perfect combination of delightful Disney characters and stories with real-life values and contexts
- development of Future Skills: building self-awareness, social awareness, persistence and growth
- built on rigorous pedagogical foundations and support material from an early age, through the Global Scale of English
- simple, flexible and easy to teach: clear classroom routines supported by carefully structured lessons
- comprehensive digital offering for every teaching scenario, including Presentation Tool and eBooks for students
My Disney Stars and Friends is flexibly designed to suit teacher’s specific classroom needs and scheduling requirements.
There are a variety of options and pathways through the material so teachers can tailor their approach to both their students’ needs and particular teaching contexts. Pathways options include lessons ranging from 2-5 hours a week.
Every Student’s Book and Teacher’s Book includes an access code to digital resources which means teaching can be done with just paper components or using the blended approach. The digital resources include the Presentation Tool for the teacher, as well as eBooks for students.