English Type: American English
Suitable for: Teenagers
Does the simple things exceptionally well.
Is it for me?
Hey There! is a four-level English language course for teenagers.
The course ensures a successful classroom through:
- ongoing self-assessment to monitor student progress
- topics and research activities that connect the classroom to real life
- cross-curricular topics that link English to other content areas
- readings on various cultures
- practical writing rules that students immediately apply
- final task activities that personalize and extend learning outside the classroom
- a variety of fun activities, games, and puzzles
- engaging project-based song activities
- a comprehensive grammar reference section for self-study
- interactive student CD-ROMs
Plus complete teacher support:
- comprehensive Teachers’ Editions include a CD-ROM with printable activities and worksheets
- Teacher’s Resource Bank
- complete assessment program
- mixed-ability worksheets