Is it for me?
Grammar and Spelling Bug is an online programme that has everything you need to help your children get to grips with their spelling, grammar and punctuation. Delivering the high expectations of the UK Primary Curriculum.
- All the tools you need to meet the higher expectations of the UK Primary English curriculum, written by expert literacy advisors and developed with Professor Debra Myhill from the Centre for Writing and Research at the University of Exeter, UK.
- Hundreds of engaging online time-travel themed games, so that pupils will love practising their newly acquired skills over and over again.
- Writing activities to support children in applying their grammatical knowledge to their composition.
- Flexible teaching and planning guidance, which fits around your existing approach to literacy.
- Assessment which enables you to plan for each child’s next steps and builds children’s confidence in testing scenarios, with instant feedback to provide children with the support to progress independently.
School based in the United Kingdom? Please click here to view the UK edition of Bug Club