Is it for me?
Progress and Assess is a robust toolkit for tracking children’s attainment and progress in Maths, Reading and Science. Embedded in our ActiveLearn Primary programmes, or available to purchase separately, Progress & Assess provides you with a clear picture of where each child is performing against Age‑Related Expectations.
- Facilitates precision teaching with progress tests for highlighting areas of weakness and progression maps for identifying concepts you need to revise before your children can move on.
- Simple to use whilst giving you accurate and useful data that you can share with parents and senior management.
- Carefully crafted tests that are age-appropriate and non-intrusive while still having the greatest impact on pace and depth of learning.
- Fully integrated with our Bug Club, Abacus and Science Bug services, but perfect for using alongside any of your existing resources for maths or reading.
- Written by expert practitioners Dee Reid, Ruth Merttens and Kate Ruttle, to give you a scientific foundation for assessment that is both simple to use and supportive.