Lifestyle at a glance
As well as addressing how people communicate at work, it also helps learners to interact effectively outside the working environment.
- Practical business skills in a social context.
- Focus on functional language in context.
- Stress on speaking and appropriate usage of language.
- Grammar-based syllabus, so you can build on what has been learned before.
- Grammar is not only theoretical, but also related to getting things done.
- Short reading texts stimulate discussions.
- Interaction Spreads at the end of each unit provide an opportunity to ‘do something’ using the language that has been learned in a new context.