It appeals to students
Learners appreciate having material that is relevant and interesting, and they profit most from activities that enable them to participate fully in class.
Roadmap engages learners by including:
• Varied topics, so that students don’t have to sit through five lessons built around the same topic.
• Carefully-structured speaking tasks with models, time to prepare and opportunities to reflect on performance. Shy students who are reluctant to speak find this particularly helpful.
• A hands-on skills approach, teaching practical vocabulary that can be used in real-life contexts.
• An attractive look and feel, with clearly laid-out pages and accessible material.
• Amusing video clips integrated into the course and mobile app, so that students can practise whenever they want to.
It's great for teachers
Teachers will appreciate the clear, accessible and easy-to-use material.
Roadmap makes life easier for teachers by providing:
• Clearly-organized course content and user-friendly ‘pick up and go’ lessons.
• Ready-made extras for each lesson: warmers, fillers, and extension and homework activities.
• Extra material to liven up the classroom: videos, photocopiables, communication games and activities.
• A front-of-class presentation tool, giving easy access to all of the support material.