Support learners at all levels with extensive subject-wide teacher support
Simplify instruction with expertly written & curriculum-aligned resources
Develop a foundation for future learning with resources that build key skills
Prepare learners for the future
Pearson secondary resources stimulate and engage learners with insightful, research-backed content.
As an educator, rely on resources that reliably save you time, are written by experts, and are aligned to curriculums across Australia.
Secondary Teaching HubSupport a smooth transition between curriculum with simplified teaching and energised learning.
- Transition smoothly between curriculums with seamless curriculum alignment.
- Quality in all the formats you need with digital, print and downloadable options.
- Limit the stress of lesson planning with content filters and recommended lesson sequences.
- Understand and support the whole class with robust progress tracking and teacher support.
- Say goodbye to admin headaches with integrations to trusted tech platforms including Microsoft Teams and Google Classroom.
Explore the latest secondary resources
Heinemann Physics, 5th Edition
Meet the demands of the 2023–2027 VCE Physics Study Design with expertly authored, engaging content and assessment.
Heinemann Chemistry, 6th Edition
Meet the demands of the 2023–2027 VCE Chemistry Study Design with expertly authored, engaging content and assessment.
A trusted resource for teaching Year 11 and 12 Economics in New South Wales for over 20 years.
Katzensprung German Language Learning
Help learners explore German culture and language through learning materials that follow realistic exchange scenarios.
Diagnose mathematical thinking beyond right and wrong with Pearson Diagnostic.
Toe by Toe Reading Program For Struggling Readers
Build learners' decoding abilities and reading confidence with this easy-to-implement, research-based program.
From the secondary school blog
Partners in learning