Pearson English 7–10, 1st Edition comprehensively satisfies the requirements of the Australian Curriculum: English.
Year Levels 7–10
Curriculum ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Subject English & the Arts
Resource Formats Print, Digital
Learning Focus English
What it is
From the ground up for the Australian Curriculum, Pearson English 7-10 is a valuable resource for students and teachers of English. You also have the option to customise the content that you teach and choose resources tailored to your school and class levels. It includes:
- over 380 fiction and non-fiction texts
- an engaging student book that meets the requirements of the Australian Curriculum: English
- an accompanying eBook that can be used both online and offline
- teacher resources that streamline lesson planning and exam preparation.
What it includes
Discover how Pearson English 7–10 improves teaching outcomes.
Pearson English covers a rich range of texts, including popular authors and Indigenous and Asia-Pacific literature. These fiction and non-fiction texts consist of:
- graphic novels
- short stories
The digital version of the student book comes with a range of supporting material and media activities. The eBook is built:
- to work online and offline and on PC and Mac, Android and iOS
- for quick navigation, reading, bookmarking and notetaking
- with multimedia and interactive activities that enhance and extend the reading experience.
These write-in resources can be used with or without the Pearson English student books and are designed to develop and consolidate learning. Ideal for homework, activities in the book include:
- extended writing tasks
- speech writing.
Support available in the teacher companions includes:
- answers for every question in the student book
- reading program lists
- curriculum checklists
- support activities
- spelling lists
- web links
- EAL/D Support.
You’re also provided with contextual references, including full student book pages with:
- teacher notes
- teaching strategies
- extension activities.
We created Working Grammar to be the perfect companion to Pearson English. It’s the ideal professional resource book for secondary English teachers seeking an introduction to, or a refresher on, teaching grammar for the Australian Curriculum: English.
Samples & downloads
- Pearson English Year 7, 2e Student Book sample
- Pearson English Year 7, 2e Activity Book: Chapter 17 to 19 sample
- Pearson English Year 7, 2e Teacher Companion sample
- Pearson English Year 8, 2e Student Book sample
- Pearson English Year 8, 2e Activity Book: Chapter 17 to 19 sample
- Pearson English Year 8, 2e Teacher Companion sample
- Pearson English Year 9, 2e Student Book sample
- Pearson English Year 9, 2e Activity Book: Chapter 17 to 19 sample
- Pearson English Year 9, 2e Teacher Companion sample
- Pearson English Year 10, 2e Student Book sample
- Pearson English Year 10, 2e Activity Book: Chapter 17 to 19 sample
- Pearson English Year 10, 2e Teacher Companion sample