Is it for me?
KS3 Maths Progress International has been redesigned specifically for international students and provides seamless progression to Pearson Edexcel International GCSE Mathematics (9–1), as well as complete coverage of the Pearson Edexcel iLowerSecondary Award and the UK National Curriculum.
The course’s unique structure follows a mastery approach that aims to nurture confidence, build fluency, improve problem‑solving skills and develop mathematical reasoning to fully prepare students for the transition to International GCSE and beyond.
- One textbook and one workbook per year plus online digital resources work together to give you the fullest support for planning, teaching, progress tracking and assessing students’ progress from 11–14 and on to International GCSE (9–1).
- Matched to the Pearson Edexcel iLowerSecondary curriculum and the UK National Curriculum so you can be sure you have all you need whatever curriculum you are following.
- Developed to build the skills and knowledge needed to progress to International GCSE Mathematics (9–1) for a consistent learning experience from 11–16.
- Designed with the international student in mind with appropriate cultural sensitivity, international contexts and written for EAL learners.
- Follows a mastery approach and unique unit structure that has been shown to help to build confidence in mathematics.
- Includes a 3-year Maths Progress digital interactive scheme of work that will be totally flexible so you can tailor it to the way you want to deliver your Maths curriculum.