AutoCAD Book, The: Drawing, Modeling, and Applications Using AutoCAD 2002, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
The AutoCAD® Book: Drawing, Modeling, and Applications Using AutoCAD® 2002 provides a hands-on approach to concepts of AutoCAD® 2002, allowing the users to start drawing early on in the text. The text begins with an introduction to the basic concepts of AutoCAD®, its on-screen appearance and interface, and ways to solve common problems. It then moves from basic AutoCAD® commands to advanced 3-Dimensional activities. The text ends with a series of application chapters, with activities for architectural, civil, electronic, and electromechanical drawing and for technical illustrating.
The text includes the following features to help users learn, practice, and master AutoCAD® skills:
- An easy-to-fallow "prom ptiresponse" format that takes users step by step through each new command/activity
- Margin notes that help new AutoCAD® users become more comfortable with the software
- Practice exercises in every chapter
- Real-world applications for a variety of fields
- Numerous figures, screen captures, and illustrations
- Review questions at the end of every chapter
Table of contents
I. PREPARING TO DRAW.
II. BASIC AUTOCAD.
III. ADVANCED AUTOCAD.
Published by Peachpit Press (November 5th 2001) - Copyright © 2002