Brilliant Coaching: How to be a brilliant coach in your workplace, 3rd edition
You'll get a bound printed text.
Every manager and leader has the potential to be a brilliant coach.
Great coaching increase people's engagement, learning and performance. Coaching is the must-have leadership skill that helps you get the best from your team, and Brilliant Coaching shows how you can have it too.
By adopting methods specifically developed and proven in business, you’ll discover what it takes to be a leader or manager who can coach, and apply simple coaching principle in everyday scenarios. With Brilliant Coaching you’ll unlock your inner coaching ability and reap the visibly rewards quickly.
· Feel confident in your ability to be a great coach
· Put core coaching skills into action
· Increase performance in your workplace
'Extremely effective tips on coaching principles backed up by true-to-life examples and exercises throughout. A “brilliant” tool for success.'
Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Features and benefits
Table of contents
Table of Contents
Part One: Awareness
- What is coaching and how does it work?
- Coaching as an effective aid to engagement. NEW
- What is the mindset of a coaching manager?
- How does our ego limit our ability to coach? UPDATED
Part Two: Ability
- Building rapport or relationship
- Focussed listening
- Asking effective questions
- A flexible style of influence UPDATED
- Giving constructive feedback
Part Three: Application
- Off-line – Coachee has topic or agenda
- Off-line – Manager has topic or agenda
- Off-line – Both coachee and Manager have topic or agenda
- On-line – Response Coaching
Part Four: Action
- Taking your learning forward
Coaching toolbox aids and templates. NEW
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by FT Press (February 3rd 2017) - Copyright © 2017