You'll get a bound printed text.
Using three parallel teaching approaches—rigorous mathematical, graphical, and intuitive, this book offers various types of learners a practical and deep understanding of communication systems. Emphasis on the theme of cost vs. performance tradeoffs throughout the book provides a framework and motivation for all the topics examined in it. Fundamentals of frequency domain analysis are reinforced through graphical techniques and communications-oriented examples. KEY TOPICS: Chapter topics cover digital baseband modulation techniques, baseband receiver design, digital bandpass modulation and demodulation techniques, multiplexing techniques, analog-to-digital conversion, basics of information theory and data compression, and basics of error control coding. For electrical engineers interested in the field of communication systems and digital communications.
Table of contents
2. Frequency Domain Analysis.
3. Digital Baseband Modulation Techniques.
4. Baseband Receiver Design (and Stochastic Mathematics, Part I).
5. Digital Bandpass Modulation and Demodulation Techniques (and Stochastic Mathematics, Part II).
6. Analog Bandpass Modulation and Demodulation Techniques.
7. Multiplexing Techniques.
8. Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Conversion.
9. Basics of Information Theory, Data Compression, and Image Compression.
10. Basics of Error Control Coding.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material