Consider Ethics: Theory, Readings, and Contemporary Issues, 4th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Consider Ethics ties major ethical theories to issues of personal relationships, business, cultural conflicts, and more. This revision offers a new chapter on reflective equilibrium, expands the critical thinking study to promote discussion of controversial topics, and provides new chapter exercises.
Table of contents
1. Thinking About Ethics
2. Thinking Critically About Ethics
3. Egoism and Relativism
4. Ethics and Emotions
5. Ethics and Reason
7. Reflective Equilibrium
8. Utilitarian Ethics
9. Social Contract Ethics
10. Care Ethics
11. Virtue Ethics
12. Pluralism and Pragmatism
13. Moral Realism Versus Moral Anti-Realism
14. The Scope of Morality
15. Free Will and Moral Responsibility
16. The Death Penalty
17. Should the Police Use Deceit in Investigations?
18. The Ethics of Immigration
19. The Ethics of Moral Enhancement
Published by Pearson (July 27th 2019) - Copyright © 2020