HOW WRITE PSY LAB RPT 2E, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- A sample laboratory report with annotations and references back to relevant pages in the text. Works like a graphically presented index.
- A redesigned checklist of the report.
- The Design and Results sections have been rewritten to improve their clarity for beginning students.
- A new section on the ethics of conducting psychological research.
- New graphs and tables to illustrate to students the variety of acceptable versions.
- An expanded glossary.
- Detailed revisions throughout the text.
- Numerous illustrative examples which model phrasing style and subsections and form good discussion points in tutorials.
- A clear, simple and concise writing style.
- A clearly organized sequence.
- Australian and New Zealand citations which gives the research process some immediacy to students.
- A good section on plagiarism, an issue which students find confusing and difficult.
Table of contents
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Prentice Hall (January 19th 1996) - Copyright © 1996