An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
For Principles of Macroeconomics courses.
Best-selling authors bring real-world economics to life in a fully digital, interactive learning experience
Glenn Hubbard and Tony O’Brien engage readers in real-world economics like never. Revel™ InMacro seamlessly integrates dynamic media into the narrative--including interactive graphing and videos; pre-built Readings with Concept Checks; and Practice, Homework, Quiz, and Test Assignments--to gauge learners’ comprehension of the material. All assignments are tracked in a performance dashboard to monitor readers’ progress in their learning, not just their problem sets. Revel InMacro makes macroeconomics relevant for readers and gives them the opportunity to read, practice, and study--all in one continuous experience.
NOTE: Revel is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone Revel access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Revel.
Table of contents
1. Economics: Foundations and Models
Appendix: Using Graphs and Formulas
2. Trade-offs, Comparative Advantage, and the Market System
3. Where Prices Come From: The Interaction of Demand and Supply
4. Economic Efficiency, Government Price Setting, and Taxes
Appendix: Quantitative Demand and Supply Analysis
5. The Economics of Health Care
6. Firms, the Stock Market, and Corporate Governance
Appendix: Tools to Analyze Firms’ Financial Information
7. Comparative Advantage and the Gains from International Trade
8. GDP: Measuring Total Production and Income
9. Unemployment and Inflation
10. Economic Growth, the Financial System, and Business Cycles
11. Long-Run Economic Growth: Sources and Policies
12. Aggregate Expenditure and Output in the Short Run
Appendix: The Algebra of Macroeconomic Equilibrium
13. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply Analysis
Appendix: Macroeconomic Schools of Thought
14. Money, Banks, and the Federal Reserve System
15. Monetary Policy
16. Fiscal Policy
Appendix: A Closer Look at the Multiplier
17. Inflation, Unemployment, and Federal Reserve Policy
18. Macroeconomics in an Open Economy
19. The International Financial System
Appendix: The Gold Standard and the Bretton Woods System
Published by Pearson (July 6th 2017) - Copyright © 2018