Introduction Formal Specification And Z, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Following the sucess of the first edition, the authors have updated and revised this bestselling textbook to take into account the changes in the subject over the past 5 years.
Table of contents
- Formal Specification within Software Engineering.
- An informal introduction to Logic and Set Theory.
- The Z Notation: Mathematical Language.
- The Z Notation: Relations and Functions.
- The Z Notation:Schemas and Specification Structure.
- A First Specification.Formal Reasoning.
- From Specification to Program.
- From Theory to Practice.
Published by Pearson (June 21st 1996) - Copyright © 1996