You'll get a bound printed text.
This book is the only source available that presents a unified view of the theory and applications of discrete and continuous- time signals. KEY TOPICS: This is the only book to present the mathematical point of view, as well as the discrete-time signal processing perspective. It brings together information previously available only in research papers, in engineering and applied mathematics. MARKET: Appropriate for researchers and practitioners in signal processing and applied mathematics.
Table of contents
1. Introduction to Wavelets.
2. A Multiresolution Formulation of Wavelet Systems.
3. Filter Banks and the Discrete Wavelet Transform.
4. Bases, Orthogonal Bases, Biorthogonal Bases, Frames, Tight Frames, and Unconditional Bases.
5. The Scaling Function and Scaling Coefficients, Wavelet and Wavelet Coefficients.
6. Regularity, Moments, and Wavelet System Design.
7. Generalizations of the Basic Multiresolution Wavelet System.
8. Filter Banks and Transmultiplexers.
9. Calculation of the Discrete Wavelet Transform.
10. Wavelet-Based Signal Processing and Applications.
11. Summary Overview.
Appendix A. Derivations for Chapter 5 on Scaling Functions.
Appendix B. Derivations for Section on Properties.
Appendix C. Matlab Programs.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material