John E. Freund's Mathematical Statistics with Applications (Classic Version), 8th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
This title is part of the Pearson Modern Classics series. Pearson Modern Classics are acclaimed titles at a value price. Please visit www.pearsonhighered.com/math-classics-series for a complete list of titles.
John E. Freund's Mathematical Statistics with Applications, Eighth Edition, provides a calculus-based introduction to the theory and application of statistics, based on comprehensive coverage that reflects the latest in statistical thinking, the teaching of statistics, and current practices.
Table of contents
3. Probability Distributions and Probability Densities
4. Mathematical Expectation
5. Special Probability Distributions
6. Special Probability Densities
7. Functions of Random Variables
8. Sampling Distributions
9. Decision Theory
10. Point Estimation
11. Interval Estimation
12. Hypothesis Testing
13. Tests of Hypotheses Involving Means, Variances, and Proportions
14. Regression and Correlation
15. Design and Analysis of Experiments
16. Nonparametric Tests
Published by Pearson (March 15th 2018) - Copyright © 2019