The first interactive, LabVIEW-based guide to electrical system analysis and operation.
For the first time, you can master electric circuits, machines, devices, and power electronics, hands on-without the use of expensive equipment. Using custom-written LabVIEW Virtual Instruments, Nesimi Ertugrul walks you through every key topic associated with the analysis and operation of a wide range of AC and DC circuits, electrical machines, and drives-including high-voltage/current/power applications covered in no other book. Ertugrul presents detailed background on every topic, along with full VI panels, complete laboratory practices, hardware information, wiring diagrams, printed circuit layouts, and self-study questions: everything you need to achieve true mastery.
- Periodic waveforms, harmonics, equivalent circuits, and DC circuit analysis
- AC circuit analysis, phasors, complex powers, power factor correction, and three-phase AC systems
- Magnetic circuits, BH characteristics, and losses
- Transformers, asynchronous motors, synchronous machines, stepper motors, brushless permanent magnet motors, and switched reluctance motors
- Diode and SCR conduction, diode rectifiers, AC choppers, cycloconverters, and inverters
- Advanced motor drives and control techniques
Table of contents
2. Basic Definitions and DC Circuits.
3. AC Circuits.
4. Magnetic Circuits and Measurements.
5. Electric Machines Laboratory.
6. Introduction to Power Electronics Circuits.
7. Simulation of Electrical Machines and Systems.
8. Real-Time Control of Electrical Machines.
About the Author.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material