MGMT ACCTG PRIN & APP 2/E PHA, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- Chapter Overview sets the scene for the chapter.
- Concise and relevant style.
- Extensive examples with solutions that provide a practical emphasis.
- End of chapter summaries.
- Numerous graded end of chapter problems for revision and consolidation of learning.
Table of contents
1. Introduction to Costing.
2. Manufacturing Statements.
3. The cost cycle - Accounting Applications.
4. Material and Costing Control.
5. Labour Costing and Control.
6. Factory Overhead Costing and Control - Part 1.
7. Factory Overhead Costing and Control - Part 2.
8. Job Costing.
9. Process Costing.
10. Joint Products and By-Products.
11. Standard Costing.
12. Break Even Analysis and Profit Planning.
13. Direct Costing.
14. Operation Costing and Other Issues.
15. Activity Based Costing.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Prentice Hall (October 26th 1995) - Copyright © 1995