Personal Computer Operation and Troubleshooting, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
This best-selling book focuses on the operation and troubleshooting of the IBM Personal Computer — 80286, 386, and 486 systems and compatibles — both hardware and software. KEY TOPICS: Surveys today's most popular software — from Windows to word processors, spread sheets and database, to desktop publishing, CAD and graphics packages, to communications and BASIC programming. Discusses data communications — interfaces (parallel and serial), printers, input/output devices (mouse/track balls and others), modems and local area networks.
Table of contents
1. Personal Computer Introduction.
2. Disk Operating System.
3. PC XT System Board
4. 80286 Microprocessor System Board.
5. 80386 Microcomputer System Board.
6. 80486/Pentium and Advanced AT Systems.
7. Keyboards and Power Supplies.
8. Video Systems.
9. Mass Storage Systems.
10. I/O Systems and Devices.
11. Data Communications/Networks.
12. Test Equipment and Troubleshooting.
Answers to Review Questions.
Published by Pearson (November 27th 1995) - Copyright © 1996