Principles of Marketing, 17th edition
Published by Pearson (January 4th 2017) - Copyright © 2018
Principles of Marketing (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134461434Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
MyLab Marketing with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Principles of Marketing
- Instant Access
- Access card
A digital platform that offers help when and where you need it, lets you focus your study time, and provides practical learning experiences. To register, you’ll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor. You'll get instant access to the digital content. To access this digital content, you'll receive a physical card with printed code.
Principles of Marketing, Student Value Edition
ISBN-13: 9780134461526Includes: Loose-Leaf
You'll get loose-leaf, three-hole-punched pages ready to be placed in a binder.
Principles of Marketing
ISBN-13: 9780134492513Includes: Hardcover
You'll get a bound printed text.
In a fast-changing, increasingly digital and social marketplace, it’s more vital than ever for marketers to develop meaningful connections with their customers. Principles of Marketing helps readers master today’s key marketing challenge: to create vibrant, interactive communities of consumers who make products and brands an integral part of their daily lives. To help individuals understand how to create value and build customer relationships, Kotler and Armstrong present fundamental marketing information within an innovative customer-value framework.
Thoroughly revised to reflect the major trends impacting contemporary marketing, the 17th Edition is packed with stories illustrating how companies use new digital technologies to maximize customer engagement and shape brand conversations, experiences, and communities.
Features and benefits
MyLab gives you the tools you need to learn — and to get a better grade.
- Personalized study tools: Show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback: On assignments and quizzes — and assistance with each problem if you need it — helps you get unstuck.
- Mobile eText: Lets you learn on your terms, wherever you are.
Table of contents
Part 1: Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
1. Marketing: Creating Customer Value and Engagement
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Engagement, Value, and Relationships
Part 2: Understanding the Marketplace and Consumer Value
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Consumer Markets and Buyer Behavior
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part 3: Designing a Customer Value—Driven Strategy and Mix
7. Customer Value—Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
8. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
9. Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies: Additional Considerations
12. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Engaging Consumers and Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
Part 4: Extending Marketing
18. Creating Competitive Advantage
19. The Global Marketplace
20. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1: Marketing Plan
Appendix 2: Marketing by the Numbers
Appendix 3: Careers in Marketing
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material