An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
Table of contents
- Music Around the World
- Elements of Music
- The Art of Listening
- The Middle Ages: 400-1400
- The Renaissance 1400-1600
- The Baroque Era: 1600-1750
- The Classic Era: 1750-1800
- The Nineteenth Century I: Early Romantic Music
- The Nineteenth Century II: Mid- to Late-Romantic Music
- The Twentieth Century and Beyond, Part I: The Classical Scene
- The Twentieth Century and Beyond, Part II: Jazz, an American Original
- The Twentieth Century and Beyond, Part III: Popular Music in the United States
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material