Digital credentials issued on Credly’s Acclaim platform enable academic institutions, professional associations, and organizations to recognize professional and experiential learning achievements and certifications in a way that can be easily verified and shared online. Backed by extensive metadata, digital credentials are verified proof of skills possessed by the person earning them.
Credly provides the expertise, tools, and support to build an effective badging program, including:
- a web-enabled version of credentials that can be shared online
- a trusted method for real-time credential verification
- labor market insights that connect skills to jobs
- increased brand visibility
- reporting capabilities for an in-depth overview of the strength of your badging program
- network of enterprise-level badge issuing organizations
Credentials are represented with a digital image containing verified metadata that describes qualifications and the process by which they were earned.