MANAGING OPERATIONS PHA, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- Learning Outcomes at the beginning of each chapter highlight the learning goals.
- Chapter Overview sets the scene.
- Activity Sheets assist students develop their practical skills.
- Key Terms emphasize important vocabulary.
- Management in Practice excerpts provide a practical workplace focus.
- Chapter Summaries are linked closely to the learning outcomes and provide a useful study tool for students.
- Multiple choice and Discussion questions provide students with the opportunity to consolidate their learning.
- Case Studies allow students to practice their skills with workplace examples.
- Glossary consolidates useful vocabulary in one place.
Table of contents
Module 1: Managing Customer Service.
1. Who is Your Customer?
2. Identifying Your Customer's Needs.
3. Developing Customer Skills.
Module 2: Managing For Productivity.
4. Organisation, People and Productivity.
5. Analyzing Organisations for Productivity Improvement.
Module 3: Innovation and Improvement.
6. Towards Continuous Improvement.
7. How Can We Improve?
Module 4: Managing Change.
8. Identifying the Need for Change.
9. Effecting Change.
Linking the Modules.
10. Anticipating New Work Practices.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Prentice Hall (September 14th 1995) - Copyright © 1995